10.12.2010

Matilda Jane Review


I love unique clothing...clothing that appeals to the senses...sure I love to shop at the main stream shops but sometimes I crave for clothing that speaks to me personally...and thats what I get when I shop at Matilda Jane! Matilda Jane is a small clothing company that sells their clothing via Trunk Shows. So you don't have to worry that everyone in your daughters class will have the same outfit on...Matilda Jane is as unique as you can get! I am so excited to introduce you to Matilda Jane and all of the beautiful clothing they make...read on to learn more...


A Bit about Matilda Jane
  Matilda Jane was started by a Mom who was told by one of her friends to start "making your own clothes!" So she did and Matilda Jane was born. Matilda Jane clothing is unique and beautiful...so you will no longer have to cringe when your child and another child show up in the same outfit from the same "mainstream" store...! Matilda Jane Clothing is well made, gorgeous, and perfect for Women and Girls to wear everyday!
That is correct, Matilda Jane carries both Women and Girls clothing so you can shop for yourself and your daughter at the same time...SO fun!

My Review
  I was sent a gorgeous Mabel Tee and Jessee Skirt to review from Matilda Jane. Oh, how I LOVE Matilda Jane...both the items I was sent are SO beautiful! The Mabel Tee is a sweet little top with mismatched buttons added for some flair and drawstrings to get that perfect fit on your little sweetheart! The top has added ruffles on the chest for an extra feminine touch. I love this sweet little top...its adorable on my little one and so flattering. The Jessee Skirt is definitely one of my favorite skirts my daughter now owns...it is layered in mismatched fabrics and materials with added ruffles...so feminine and sweet. I must also mention that the Jessee Skirt is a WONDERFUL twirling skirt...my daughter loves to twirl and see the different colors go round and round like a carousel. The Mabel Tee+Jessee Skirt=Undeniable Cuteness! The Skirt and the top are beautifully detailed and the craftsmanship is spot on perfection...I am SO glad that I now have a new place to shop for my daughter {and for myself!}.
Happy Shopping!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words. 

No comments :

Disqus for Cherry Blossoms {the blog}