7.14.2011

NuMe Review

  
I am embarrassed I am telling all of you this...but I have had the same generic hair dryer for eight years. Yes, you heard me correctly...don't adjust your computer screens...eight long years. To be quite honest I didn't think that a quality hair dryer really mattered much...it dried my hair and that's all I needed...right? WRONG! I am ashamed of the time it took to dry my hair and the money it took to repair it monthly because of the damage my hair dryer was 'secretly' causing! Thanks to NuMe my hair is healthier than ever and I now look forward to doing my hair in the morning!


A bit about NuMe
  NuMe offers a Nu Style, a Nu Change and a Brand Nu You!

After working closely with stylists in the industry for over a decade, NuMe has taken everything they've learned to deliver the highest quality products for the most incredible results.

NuMe has created products that will revolutionize your everyday look. They understand how frizzy and unruly hair can change the way customers feel. Hair is truly transformational and the good news is, unlike the other features everyone is born with, it can actually be transformed into the silkiest, most gorgeous styles.

It's all about breaking new ground while staying smart and, above all, staying committed to the best quality the industry can offer. NuMe is combining time-tested techniques with innovations to craft the ultimate styling tools for quick and easy long lasting styles, transforming hair to any stunning look.


By understanding the needs of their customers, NuMe takes pride in the fact that they can deliver professional quality styling products which embody individuality, creativity and elegance. NuMe was created to make these discoveries accessible to all salons, stylists and individuals around the world.

My Review
   I was sent the Ionic Hair Dryer from NuMe to review. This hair dryer is both super cute and magical. My hair has magically been restored to its glory...it has never been so glossy or smooth! Thanks to the Ionic factor} I can dry my hair in literally five minutes on the low setting {my old dryer took me 15 on the high setting! YIKES!}. The negative ion technology reduces frizz, static, and split ends while the dryer's infrared heat technology seals in moisture for shine and manageability! The Ionic Hair Dryer comes with two concentrator attachments which allow the user to direct the dryer's air exactly where you want it..leaving you with a professional blow out! The NuMe Ionic Hair Dryer puts my old hair dryer to shame...no more wasted time, bad hair days, or static cling thanks to NuMe!

You can purchase the NuMe Ionic Hair Dryer from NuMeStyle.com for $150.00. 

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments :

Disqus for Cherry Blossoms {the blog}