8.04.2012

Review: Rubbermaid 'LunchBlox' Sandwich Kit

   
   My little one is extremely excited to be going back to school in a few weeks. While she may be excited I am definitely stressed. There are so many little things to do before school starts up again! One of the things I was concerned about was how to feed her healthy lunches while she is at school. Leave it to Rubbermaid to come up with an amazing product just in time for 'back to school' lunches-the 'LunchBlox' Sandwich Kit.




My Review
   I was sent a 'LunchBlox' Sandwich Kit to review from Rubbermaid. The LunchBlox contains two snack containers (.5 cup), one side container (1.2 cups), one blue ice (to keep food nice and chilled), and one sandwich container (2.6 cups). The LunchBlox Sandwich Kit stacks compactly and stays organized in lunch bags (hurray, Mothers can breathe a sigh of relief!), holds a wide range of basic and specialty breads, and each of the lids seal securely. Watching your portions? No worries-each of the compartments have measurements along the side. Worried about BPA? DON'T- because the Rubbermaid 'LunchBlox' is entirely BPA FREE! (another sigh of relief!). We tested out the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit on a trip to our local park-it kept our grapes, sandwich, crackers and cheese nice and cold. What I really love about this kit is that food doesn't get soggy or mixed with other food or flavors. Kids are pretty rough with things but really anyway you organize the LunchBlox you can't go wrong! It is great that there are so many containers-it lets me serve up quite a variety of foods. I can use one compartment for a snack, one for a treat and one for a sandwich- it really is perfect! I am actually thinking about purchasing a two more LunchBlox-one for my husband to use at work and one for me to keep in the car full of snacks for the kids and I! Oh, and I forgot to mention that the LunchBlox is microwave, dishwasher AND freezer safe-you're welcome. 


Disclosure:

I was sent this product free of charge.

This has in no way affected my opinion.
This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.


No comments :

Disqus for Cherry Blossoms {the blog}