2.21.2013

Review: nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Review




Many people are surprised to learn that I have naturally wavy hair-they are surprised because I straighten it almost every day. While I prefer my hair straight it does a number on the condition of my hair. My hair gets dry and brittle quickly unless I use hair products designed for heat styling.

I was excited when I learned that I would be working with nuNAAT on a review of their Brazilian Keratin Product Line.


NAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection restores and intensifies the hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, NAAT's exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in the hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine.

The benefits of using NAAT Brazilian Keratin products;
  • Works with all hair types
  • Repairs cuticle damage
  • Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers
  • Restores natural shine and softness
  • Seals hair cuticles
  • Reduces volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient and healthy
  • Formaldehyde and sodium chloride free

I was sent five Brazilian Keratin products from NAAT to review; Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-In, and Serum. After using the NAAT products for over a week and a half on my hair and my daughter's hair our hair is shiny, frizz free and smooth as can be. Our hair looks healthy and feels healthy too. I have noticed that our hair is easier to style and dries quickly. My favorite out of all the Brazilian Keratin products is the NAAT Brazilian Keratin Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor. To use the reconstructor you apply it to wet hair a few minutes before you apply heat styling to it. What happens is after you apply heat (aka a blow dryer/flat iron) it causes the keratin to effectively penetrate hair fibers-leaving your hair silky and smooth. My daughter is usually so impatient when it comes to me styling her hair--but after I used the NAAT products on her and styled her hair she remarked 'that was fast mom!" I noticed that her hair didn't get as unruly during the day and kept its volume and shape. NAAT Brazilian Keratin products are great for anyone who wants beautiful healthy hair--these products will keep your hair in tip top shape and protect your strands from the daily effects of heat styling. 


For more information on these product or other products from nuNAAT, visit their website, www.nunaat.com and connect with them on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/nunaat) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nunaat) for hair tips and product savings!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Disqus for Cherry Blossoms {the blog}