1.07.2014

5 Makeup Products for the busy Mom



Photography By: Julie Rivera Photography
Makeup By: Makeup Artistry by Kiley

As a makeup artist I get to work with many different clients. Many women that I work with want to know how to simplify their daily routine yet still look beautiful. Below I have put together a list of my top five cosmetic products for the busy mom. Proving you can still look beautiful while running errands and after kids too.

     I rave and raved over this unique makeup sponge. Don't purchase lookalikes. This is the real deal. Used by celebrity makeup artists this egg shaped sponge packs a huge punch. I like to use the sponge wet and use it to dab foundation and get in creases and such. Yes, it is rather on the expensive side but it keeps your makeup looking flawless and it gives you great coverage with half the amount of makeup.

       I for one HATE removing eye makeup-especially mascara. I love this mascara because of how easily it is removed. While the mascara itself is pretty basic, removal is fun (did I say fun?) and easy. All you need to do is tug lightly-and each piece of mascara slides off your lashes in a tube form. The mascara also doesn't flake, clump or smudge-what's not to love?!

        Don't let it's size fool you. This little highlighter can be used to accent cheekbones, your brow bone and add shimmer anywhere else you would like. It gives a beautiful glow-with no sparkle.

    This liquid creme glides onto skin beautifully and gives a beautiful glow to the skin. My favorite part? It comes with 25+ SPF built right in.

      Lightweight and moisturizing creme that evens out imperfections and fine lines. Just blend and your set. SPF 20 is built in.

      I love products that can be used in two ways. Benefit Benetint is a rose-colored product I have come back to time and time again. Use it as a cheek and lip stain to aquire that perfect just kissed lip color and fresh flush.

 photo SignatureKiley_zps8c899e96.png
This post has written in my own words.
Any opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.

No comments :

Disqus for Cherry Blossoms {the blog}