8.23.2014

Review: Honeydew Intimates



Sometimes you just need the perfect pick me up-caffine, chocolate and shoes sometimes just don't cut it. Sometimes you want to feel feminine, sexy and cute without giving up comfort and that is where Honeydew Intimates steps in.

Honeydew Intimates was launched in 2002 and was conceived out of a family-owned and operated intimate apparel manufacturing company, Honeydew Intimates is the brainchild of creative director Benny Zafrani who envisioned a brand that embodied all the complex necessities of fashion and undergarments in modern lifestyles.

Honeydew Intimates was among the pioneering labels to challenge the conventional notion that intimate apparel had to be plain. It infused its pieces with an effervescent sense of fun and fashion – vibrant colors and whimsical prints, dynamic designs of square cut boy shorts and frilly rumbas – all the while providing comfort through fine quality fabrics and accessibility through reasonable pricing. It’s sexy while remaining wholesome, playful while

being classic. It didn’t seek to conform to the traditions of only being either expensive or boring, answering instead the needs of modern women everywhere and ultimately making intimate apparel that they enjoyed wearing. Virtually overnight fashion’s most discriminating experts, Hollywood’s biggest stars and women of all ages and from all walks of life were captivated.

Today, Honeydew Intimates counts among its devoted fans celebrities including Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie, Halle Berry and Paris Hilton. Bestselling pieces from the line have been featured in major fashion magazines including InStyle, Lucky, Cosmopolitan, Vanity Fair, People Style Watch, Redbook, Fitness, Shape, Star, US Weekly, Life and Style and many others. The collection continues to grow in sales and is currently sold out of 2,200 doors, from specialty boutiques to major department stores nationwide including Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Dillards and Macys South as well as internationally.


My Review
    I was sent three items from Honeydew Intimates to review; Fine Mesh Ruffle Bralette and Fine Mesh Ruffle Bottoms in Licorice/Icing and Toasty Pajamas in Pink



     The Bralette and Bottoms are just what you need when wanting to feel sexy without giving up comfort. The ruffles make both pieces flirty, feminine and super cute. The straps on the bralette are made of satin-finish and are adjustable for your comfort. I love wearing the bralette when I want coverage but don't want to wear a stifling and constricting bra. Both the bralette and bottoms look great when worn together or worn separately. 

    I am a huge pajama lover. If I am home you will most likely find me lounging in my PJ's. I absolutely adore the Toasty Pajamas from Honeydew Intimates. They are made of super soft and snuggly flannel. I swear the more I wear them and wash them the softer they become. I absolutely love the girly print of white polka dots on a bright pink background. The sweet purple buttons and ribbon tie give the PJ's an added pop of cute color. As most of you know I am very petite so finding Pajamas that don't swallow me whole are hard to find. These Toasty Pajamas fit me perfectly and are so comfortable I want to wear them everyday! I am so grateful I have found Honeydew Intimates! If you are looking for unique, gorgeous and well made intimates, pajamas and more I highly recommend checking Honeydew Intimates out! 
 photo SignatureKiley_zps8c899e96.png
Disclosure:
I received these items free of charge for the purpose of my review.
This has in no way affected my opinion.
This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

1 comment :

Jackie said...

I love the pajamas. They look so comfy and the print is cute.

Disqus for Cherry Blossoms {the blog}